Some Thoughts :)

The place to find out our plans for potential future updates
Cre8r
Site Admin

Some Thoughts :)

Post by Cre8r » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:52 pm

Theres a ton of things I would like to do with Ready 2 Roll, especially with multiplayer. These are just a few of the Ideas I am currently thinking of doing, please feel free to give your feedback on these Ideas, as it will most certainly have an effect on what is added next.

Gear - This is a bit difficult to explain, but essentially it would be things such as hats, spikes, helmets, animal tails, ears, and things of the like that you could purchase to further customize your ball.

Banners - These would be view able by your opponents in the Opengames list in multiplay, and would be displayed behind your name, and pic of your current ball. They would be awarded based on multiplayer wins, or purchasable with multiplayer cash.

Live Matches - Live 4 player, 3D style multiplayer matches, where the object of the match would be to see who score the most points by destroying the most crates, and such.

Level Creator - Exactly what it sounds like :P a way for you, the players to create and share new levels.

Thats it for now, but I'll be adding more to this list soon.

I look forward to your comments and suggestions :)